So I mentioned this to Kraig and we thought we would quickly throw together a photo shoot of just the two of us. So we grabbed my trusty Nikon D80, tripod, and put the camera on the timer setting. It really ended up being so much fun. We just love the way that some of the shots turned out. Tell me what you think...



Then we took a few shots of just each other. Here are our favorites!!
Look at these amazing blue eyes...
I like this one best in black and white...

So after this fun photo shoot, I decided to finally buy the remote that goes with my camera so that I don't have to always set the camera, trigger the timer and make a run for it. Now we will be able to pose for our shots and simply push the button and wait for it. My next photo shoot will hopefully be a fun, fall, family photo shoot. Wait for it...
How fun!! You guys must have so much fun for this photo shoot. :) I'm looking forward to the next one.
ReplyDelete